Lifestyle apartment with 137sqm on title
Auction Saturday 23rd July
FIND. Situated right in the heart of Fairlight village, this ground floor courtyard apartment offers incredible convenience. With cafes and transport at the door, and Fairlight and Delwood beaches within a short stroll, this location also offers quick access to the city, as well as allowing you to dip into the action in Manly whenever you feel like it. With secure parking, an internal laundry and lots of outdoor space, this is an astute investment or the perfect first home.
LOVE. This apartment offers a generous 137sqm on title, which includes a large entertainer's courtyard that wraps around the north and western sides of the building, and abundant space for outdoor entertaining and relaxing.
- Private entry straight into the courtyard
- Combined lounge and dining with lots of natural light, extending outwards to the terrace, allowing you to have an effortless indoor/outdoor lifestyle
- Huge entertainer's terrace, partially covered, ideal for relaxed afternoons spent with friends or relaxing in the sun or shade depending on your mood
- Neat and functional kitchen with breakfast bar
- Sunny north-facing bedroom with built-in wardrobe and terrace access
- Shower bathroom, European-style laundry room
- Plantation shutters for added privacy, reverse-cycle air-con unit in living
- Open car space in a secure basement parking area, some visitor parking spaces
LIVE. Close enough to walk to everywhere, this central location allows for many lifestyle benefits. The local Fairlight shops are literally at your front door, as well as cafés and bus services that will whisk you in the city or Manly. If you're in the mood to hit the beach, Fairlight and Delwood beaches are the closest and are favourite hangout spots for the locals. It's a quick walk into Manly, where you can enjoy a wide range of cafes, restaurants, ocean and harbour beaches. Also at the doorstep is all of the natural beauty of the harbour, including the iconic Manly to Spit coastal walk.
Water rates: Approx $149.35 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,012 pq
Internal Approx 59 sqm
Terrace Approx 66 sqm
Parking Approx 12 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso & Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- There is so much outdoor space that you can easily host parties and gatherings.
- There's so much convenience having local shops and cafes as well as bus services at the door.
- It's a short stroll to harbour beaches, and you can easily dip in and out of the action in Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.