Harbourside elegance in boutique Fairlight block
Auction: On Site Saturday 24th February 5.30pm
FIND. Located on the harbour side of Lauderdale Avenue, this Fairlight apartment is perched atop an exclusive boutique block of only four residences. Boasting grand proportions that echo the feel of a freestanding home, this first-floor gem captivates with its elevated harbour views and north-easterly aspect. Recently renovated with a meticulous eye, the apartment respects its heritage through its character features, and is located only a short stroll to Fairlight beach and pool.
LOVE. Experience the ultimate in harbourside living, blending past charm with contemporary luxury in this unique apartment. Showcasing intricate ornate cornicing, high ceilings adorned with intricate ceiling roses, and classic picture rails, there is a sense of timeless charm. The grand living area, illuminated by north-easterly natural light, opens up to lush green vistas of the established trees out the front offering privacy and shade on those warm summer evenings.
- The state-of-the-art kitchen, complete with a VINTEC wine fridge, 90cm Smeg gas cooker, and a stylish island bench, flows effortlessly into the dining area, perfect for hosting. Enjoy harbour views from your kitchen or step outside to your rear embrace the ocean breeze.
- Hardwood timber floors and expansive windows enhance the living areas, while the two oversized bedrooms offer comfort with plush carpets and built-in robes.
- DA approved access to balcony (exclusive use) from the second bedroom for owners who wish to undertake works to further enhance value.
- With large windows spanning the front of the home and rear access from the kitchen, this home enjoys wonderful cross breeze ventilation for natural cooling.
- Ceiling fans and double brick construction for year-round comfort, with gas outlets in the living area and a high-end electric fireplace that adds a cozy touch to the open living space.
- Fully renovated and contemporary bathroom with convenient extra WC.
- Secure allocated parking (refer to contract for details) is a huge value add in this prime Fairlight location
- Large, shared storage room with plenty of space for bikes and surfboards
LIVE. Positioned in a serene harbourside enclave, this Fairlight residence offers an idyllic lifestyle. Stroll down to Fairlight beach for a morning swim, or follow the scenic harbour foreshore to Manly, brimming with shops, eateries, and cafes. Enjoy the luxury of harbour beaches on your doorstep, local shops in Fairlight and Balgowlah just a leisurely walk away. For city commutes, take advantage of a range of bus services or the short walk to Manly Ferry terminal.
Size: Approx 107 sqm on title + Approx 4 sqm DA approved balcony space (exclusive use)
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $403.90 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,704.29 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & Dining:
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- St Augustine's College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The elevated harbour views from the kitchen and rear door were a daily delight, and equally the northeast aspect from the front living area, enjoying the cool breeze in summer and the natural light in winter.
- Transforming this apartment from its original condition to the modern and luxurious space has allowed it to feel like more of a home than an apartment. The large living and entertaining spaces add to this.
- This Fairlight location is ideal for those wanting that special harbourside lifestyle, only moments from Fairlight beach and pool, as well as the scenic walk into Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.