Art Deco delight with stunning water views (Access Via Bolingbroke Parade)
Access Via Bolingbroke Parade
FIND. Built in the 1920's and overlooking yacht dappled North Harbour, this gorgeous Art Deco apartment oozes all the charm of yesteryear while showcasing the beauty of the local foreshore and leafy surrounds. In a boutique block of just four, it is private and peaceful with the water lapping at the shore and a big verandah to relax on. It feels like home.
LOVE. The floor plan is functional as is spacious with light-filled living and dining rooms, and thoughtful design touches that maximise space. Carefully restored period features give a stand out elegance to the home with the rooms characterised by high ceilings, detailed cornices, wooden skirtings and floorboards.
- Plantation shutters have been added for extra privacy and a chic coastal feel, and an Art Deco glass front door gives a hint of stunning period charm to come.
- The large renovated kitchen is as practical as it is good-looking with a stone benchtop, gas cooking and integrated stainless steel appliances.
- Continuing the allure of the period is the eye-catching renovated bathroom with en trend encaustic tiles, under floor heating and graceful fittings.
- Very handy internal laundry facilities are included and discreet behind cupboard doors they are out of sight from the casual observer.
- Two double bedrooms with BIRS feature at the either end of the apartment. With the master showcasing those spectacular water views it's a wonderful room to wake up in.
LIVE. The jewel in the crown is the sublime location. With easy parking in Bolingbroke Parade, it's a few steps along the Spit to Manly path before you enter the building under a canopy of Bougainvillea. Beaches, shopping, harbour pools, ferries and Manly's vibrant coffee culture are all within easy walking distance. With spectacular views and in such a fantastic lifestyle locale, this character-filled beauty is a knockout.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love that fact the ocean is twenty meters from our doorstep. During summer months and warm days, we can literally get out of the house, go for a dip and be back in less than five minutes.
- We love the blooming Bougainvillea archway across the building entrance. In full bloom with the ocean backdrop, it always makes us feel like we were in Santorini.
-The neighbours, both within our block and around the area, are extremely friendly. We have organised several events together and made some lifelong friendships during the time.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & dining:
- Fairlight shops & The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso & Wharf shops & restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.