Spacious apartment with private leafy outlook
FIND. Offering the best of apartment living in a fabulous lifestyle location within walking distance of Manly, Fairlight and Balgowlah villages, this bright, contemporary haven offers low maintenance living with the floor space of a house.
LOVE. Renovated throughout, drenched in natural light and with an ideal north easterly orientation, this spacious home is set within a well-maintained low-rise boutique block of just nine, quietly and privately tucked well back from the road.
- Galley-style kitchen with solid timber benchtops, ceramic cooktop and dishwasher plus adjoining separate laundry
- Combined living/ dining extending out to sunny north-facing balcony with private leafy outlook
- Remote double-height garage with storage
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan, private balcony and shower ensuite
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Renovated family bathroom with timber double-basin vanity, black tapware and double shower head
LIVE. Perfectly positioned on the border of Fairlight and Manly, and offering easy access to shopping, schools, parks, city buses, cafes and restaurants, this is the ideal setting for relaxed Beaches life. Make the most of all this sought-after suburb has to offer with the Boy Charlton pool across the road and Manly a short level walk away and offering a huge range of dining and entertainment options.
Water rates: Approx $144 pq
Council rates: Approx $340 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,575 pq
Internal + balcony: Approx 94sqm
Garage: Approx 21sqm
Total: Approx 115 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love being able to walk everywhere – on the weekends the car stays in our garage
- Manly offers an endless choice of restaurants and cafes and being able to walk in and not worry about parking is the best
- The coastal walkway from Fairlight to Manly is one of our favourite things to do on a weekend
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.