Spectacular harbour views from over-sized apartment
Enter via Clifford Avenue
FIND. With views that will take your breath away, this flawless apartment brings the beauty of the harbour straight into your living space. This stylishly renovated abode delivers a dream combination of stylish contemporary interiors, a generous floorplan, magnificent views that stretch out to the Heads, and a super-convenient location that allows you to dip into the incredible beach lifestyle in Manly. Level entry via Clifford Avenue means this home is easily accessible and perfectly suited to empty nesters, professionals and growing families.
LOVE. Stealing the show is a spacious living zone, which allows the luxury of a full dining setting, and is oriented so you can gaze out at the water as you eat. Further extending the living space is a large balcony where you can entertain friends and family with the glorious spectacle of North Harbour before you.
- Easy level access from Clifford Avenue
- Over-sized bright and airy L-shaped living and dining area with elegant floorboards and stunning water views
- Relax on the generous balcony and watch the action on the harbour
- Cooking and entertaining will be a pleasure in the sleek contemporary kitchen with integrated microwave, dishwasher, stylish subway tiles and tons of pantry space
- Both bedrooms are comfortably sized and furnished with large built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, master bedroom with shower en-suite
- Main bathroom with concealed European-style laundry and a shower with separate WC
- Intercom access, plantation shutters, good internal storage
- Huge double lock-up garage
LIVE. Perfectly positioned to enjoy the beauty of the harbour as well as the convenience of shops and dining offerings in Manly, Fairlight and Balgowlah villages. Wander to nearby Fairlight Beach for a swim or to relax on the grass overlooking the harbour. Schools and local shops in Fairlight are within easy walking distance, bus stops are outside the front door on Lauderdale Avenue, or it's a short stroll to the ferry.
Internal & balcony - Approx 115.2 sqm
Parking - Approx 31.1 sqm
Total - Approx 146.3 sqm
Water: Approx $150.99 pq
Council: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata: Approx $1287.61 pq
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love chilling on the balcony and entertaining friends whilst looking out at the view and watching the ferries come and go.
- It's a really easy commute to the city via the ferry or bus.
- We love the easy access to Fairlight Beach and how close it is to Manly.
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & dining
- Fairlight shops & The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso & Wharf shops & restaurants
- Manly Village Primary School
- St Pauls College
- Stella Maris College
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.