North facing townhouse in popular beachside suburb
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Brimming with light, this ultra spacious townhouse on 236sqm in Fairlight ticks all the boxes for a growing family: location, space and plenty of storage. Tailormade for coastal living, the home encompasses a versatile floorplan over two stunning levels, each with outdoor living and entertaining spaces, and ultimately spilling out into a private tropical-style garden complete with entertaining deck.
LOVE. Upon entry, the entrance hall flows out to the spacious open-plan living. Watch the kids play in the garden while you cook up a storm in the kitchen, which is neatly fitted with gas oven and appliances, a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space. Upstairs, the two light and bright bedrooms at the front of the house have huge built-in wardrobes and doors that lead out to a large balcony with views that look out to Manly golf course. A third bedroom at the back has a small balcony, and all are fitted with ceiling fans, air-conditioning units, and freshly-laid carpet.
- Spacious Caesarstone kitchen with Miele gas cooking, Bosch dishwasher plus abundant benchspace and breakfast bar
- Bright and airy combined living and dining flowing out onto a generous sunny deck for al fresco living and entertaining with bbq gas bayonet
- Floorboards downstairs and new wool carpet upstairs
- Custom built study nook with lots of storage at the entrance of the house
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning on the top level
- Euro-style renovated laundry room with WC
- Beautifully renovated main bathroom with free standing bath, separate shower & skylight
- Two good sized lock up garages and lots of off street parking
- Expansive storage throughout
- Functional floorplan plan and a low maintenance indoor/outdoor lifestyle that will appeal to discerning investors, professionals, younger families or downsizers
LIVE. This immaculate townhouse relishes in the convenience of the central location. Ideally positioned close to the heart of the Northern Beaches, it offers easy access to schools, parks, shopping and cafes. The B-Line express city bus service is just down the road and the easy access to Manly and beaches takes care of the weekends.
- Water rates: Approx $264 pq
- Council rates: Approx $366 pq
- Strata rates: Approx $798 pq
- Size: Approx 236 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso, Manly Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- North facing aspect and backyard
- The neighbours and community (we don't want to leave them!!)
- Location – its incredible! Minutes to shops, cafes, restaurants, Manly Andrew Boy Charlton Aquatic Centre & gym, parks, playgrounds and only a short walk to Queenscliff Beach and Manly Corso
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search ""Covid"" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.