Light-filled apartment on quiet leafy street
FIND. Peacefully placed on a quiet and leafy street that sits moments from Manly Golf Club and Graham Reserve, and within a 15-minute walk of Manly, this light and airy two-bedroom apartment offers an enticing opportunity for an investor or first home buyer.
LOVE. There is a warm, bright and welcoming feel to this lovely home, which sits on the first floor a boutique block of just six homes. With no common walls and leafy outlooks from most windows, this is a tranquil home that allows you to completely switch off and relax, yet is still close enough to be able to dip into the buzz and excitement of Manly, Fairlight and Balgowlah whenever you feel like it. With off-street parking, this delightful home ticks all of the boxes.
• The apartment has a practical layout that places the bedrooms away from living, while the kitchen is also tucked out of sight but is connected via a servery window.
• The open-plan living area has lovely big-picture windows that welcome in lots of natural light and also features polished parquet floors, a dedicated space for dining, as well as access to a covered balcony with a leafy view of the street.
• Two generous bedrooms are both equipped with built-in storage. The queen-sized master bedroom includes sliding door access to the balcony, so you can throw the door open in the morning and sit on the balcony for your morning cuppa.
• The bedrooms are serviced by a well-presented bathroom that features a bath and separate shower.
• There is an open car space on title, and two communal storage rooms to the rear of the block.
LIVE. The beauty of this location is that it places you within walking distance of all of the lifestyle attractions in Manly, Balgowlah and Fairlight. It's a level stroll to Queenscliff Beach, where you can swim and surf or follow the beachfront path all the way into Manly. There's a great set of local shops in Fairlight and Balgowlah so you can grab supplies or a cup of coffee, and Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre is just a few blocks away for grocery shopping and other popular high street shops. If you commute to the city, the journey is made easy with express bus services on Sydney Road.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.