Sophisticated dual-level apartment with harbour views
FIND. Idyllically located in a peaceful pocket of Fairlight and just a short stroll from Manly, this spacious dual-level apartment offers an enticing list of premium features. With a generous floorplan that is comparable to that of a townhouse, a choice of three balconies, harbour and ocean views, secure parking and a luxurious retreat-style master bedroom, this is a superbly appointed and elegantly presented home in a convenient and highly sought-after part of town.
LOVE. The apartment sits within a well-maintained boutique security block that is occupied by owners. As well as welcoming in abundant amounts of natural light and fresh coastal breezes, the elevated position on the third floor allows for fabulous views of the heads, allowing you to watch the comings and goings on the harbour, whilst also being able to check the surf at Fairy Bower. With only one common wall in the entire apartment, there is a great sense of peace and privacy, which belies the centrality of this location.
• The spacious living area includes a dedicated space for dining and flows out to a harbour-facing balcony. It is adjoined by an eat-in sized kitchen, which is superbly equipped with gas cooking, integrated stainless steel appliances, stone counters, a concealed laundry, and leads to a north-facing terrace, with discreet clothes drying space.
• Retreat-style master bedroom with a sitting area, full en-suite featuring a bath and shower, plus generous built-in storage, and a private balcony with a gorgeous view of the harbour, district and ocean.
• Two other generous bedrooms both feature built-in storage.
• Main bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower.
• Contemporary creature comforts are taken care of with ducted and zoned air-conditioning, premium hardwood floors, and plantation shutters on almost all windows and doors.
• There is a covered carport on title, as well as an extensive amount of storage space within the apartment.
LIVE. With the hustle and bustle of Manly on the doorstep, and the natural beauty of the harbour also close by, this is an outstanding lifestyle location where you can walk absolutely everywhere you need to go. The local Fairlight shops and bus services are footsteps away on Sydney Road, Fairlight Beach is a short stroll away, or it's a 10-minute walk into Manly.
Water Rates: $172 per quarter
Council Rates: $341 per quarter
Strata Rates: $1,627 per quarter