Spectacular harbour views from over-sized apartment
FIND. From its sublime setting just a few streets back from Fairlight beach, this luxurious three-bedroom apartment makes a spectacular impression. Set within the prestigious 'Quintella' building, it is perfectly poised to capture beautiful views of the harbour, and delivers 197sqm of elegant indoor and outdoor entertaining areas that have been finished to perfection.
LOVE. The crowning glory is a vast and luminous living area with a free-flowing layout that encapsulates lounge and dining that leads to an alfresco balcony that looks directly out to the harbour. Magnificent views that stretch from Manly Cove to The Heads and beyond will captivate you whether it's day or night.
• The floorplan offers a generosity of space that will allow you to style and configure the living space in various ways, and keeps accommodation tucked neatly away from entertaining zones.
• The kitchen is presented with modern electric cooking, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, and abundant pantry space.
• The bedrooms each offer a different outlook, with elevated district views from one and harbour views from another. The master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe, a stylish shower en-suite and a private balcony.
• The main bathroom is beautifully presented with fresh white tiles and a marble vanity, as well as a bath and separate rainfall shower. And there is a dedicated laundry room within the apartment.
• There is a car space at the back of the building on title, as well as a lock-up garage that includes extra storage space.
• Quintella is a tightly held block with security intercom and lift access. There are only three apartments on each floor.
LIVE. With Fairlight beach practically on the doorstep, and Manly Wharf only a 12-minute walk away, this central street allows open access to the fabulous lifestyle Manly is famous for. There are a number of beaches to choose from, stunning harbour and ocean-side walks, plus a vibrant café, restaurant and bar scene to immerse yourself in. And public transport, schools and local shops are within moments of the front door.