Stylishly renovated north-facing apartment
FIND. Taking a central position within a vibrant and popular suburb, this superbly renovated two-bedroom apartment offers an exceptional opportunity for investors and first homebuyers where convenience is paramount. Situated on the first floor of a boutique security block, this lovely home sits on the cusp of Manly, and is moments from bus stops, cafes and local shops.
LOVE. This sunny apartment is distinguished by a clever split-level floorplan that begins with north-facing living and alfresco entertaining, and flows backwards to dining and accommodation.
• The light-filled lounge room connects with a north-facing undercover balcony that has a leafy outlook and plenty of space for a full outdoor setting.
• Both bedrooms are generously sized. The master includes a walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and a shower en-suite.
• The main bathroom sparkles with contemporary fixtures and includes a bath and separate shower.
• The contemporary kitchen features caesarstone calacatta counters, modern electric cooking and soft-close cabinetry.
• An internal laundry room, fresh paint and new carpet throughout.
• A lock-up garage and an additional car space on title.
LIVE. This is a location that delivers easy access to a wide range of lifestyle attractions and conveniences. The Andrew Boy Charlton pool is just down the road; supermarkets and shops at Stockland shopping centre are a few blocks away, and Queenscliff beach is a 15-minute level walk away. Bus stops are footsteps away for an easy commute to the city or to Manly, or you can make trip to Manly on foot, which is little more than a 20-minute stroll away.