Upper duplex with generous entertainer's terrace
FIND. This elegant upper duplex will strike the right notes for those looking to upgrade from an apartment, young families, and downsizers who are looking for a low-maintenance home in a high-convenience location. Positioned in the middle of Fairlight and Balgowlah villages and within walking distance of Manly, you can reap the rewards of having shops, supermarkets and eateries within a short stroll, and the beauty of the harbour on the doorstep.
LOVE. Though this home has been refreshed and is ready for you to move into now, there is lots of potential to make it your own. With a large private entertainer's terrace, generous bedrooms and a light-filled living area, this character rich home has a huge amount of potential.
• Living area with soaring high decorative ceilings, leading to a bright east-facing sunroom ideal for use as a home office
• East-facing balcony wraps around the sunroom, beautiful in the mornings
• Eat-in kitchen and dining area with laundry facilities and gas cooking
• Sit and relax in the sunshine or entertain guests on the large partially-covered entertainer's terrace with a soothing leafy outlook
• Two generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower & laundry facilities
• New carpet in bedrooms, sash windows and picture rails, high decorative ceilings and cornicing
• Attic storage
LIVE. This prized location is loved because of its proximity to Manly as well as harbour beaches and walks. There are express bus services, cafes and local shops just footsteps away on Sydney Road, and a great selection of high street shops and supermarkets at Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre. Stroll to Manly along the Fairlight Walk, stopping to swim at Fairlight and Delwood beaches along the way. And enjoy having all of the cosmopolitan pleasures of Manly within walking distance of the front door.
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Internal & balcony: Approx 145.7 sqm
Parking: Approx 17sqm sqm
Total: Approx 162.7 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds; Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & dining:
- Fairlight shops & The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso & Wharf shops & restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the convenient location near Balgowlah and Fairlight villages, and within walking distance of Manly.
- We love walking along the harbour foreshore to North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets.
- The duplex feels light and airy with a great floorplan and a lovely terrace and leafy outlooks.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.