Luxury apartment in prestigious modern complex
FIND. With generous, sun-lit interiors and views that connect with the ocean, this contemporary apartment is positioned right in the middle of the vibrant heart of Dee Why. This immaculate, easy-living home allows you to access shops, supermarkets and eateries within seconds, yet it also delivers lots a good deal of peace and privacy.
LOVE. Tucked away within a prestigious contemporary development, this polished home offers luxurious liveability, with high-quality finishes and a stunning east-facing living area and balcony that is oriented so you can enjoy beautiful sunrises over the ocean.
- Positioned in the heart of Dee Why, 'Delmar' is a modern security building with video intercom & lift access.
- With a spacious, free-flowing design and high-level windows, the combined living and dining area is drenched with natural light throughout the day.
- Meal prep will be a joy in the contemporary kitchen with marble counters, breakfast bar, gas cooking and high-quality ILVE appliances.
- A covered balcony is generously sized for alfresco entertaining, and offers private outlooks that sweep across the district to the ocean.
- This apartment has been updated to feature high-quality custom joinery, adding extra functionality plus elevating the elegant modern aesthetic.
- Generous master bedroom with built-ins, balcony access, plus a full en-suite bathroom, generous second bedroom also with built-in wardrobes.
- Main bathroom with shower, neutral palette and marble details, plus a separate concealed laundry.
- Easy-care, stylish flooring in living and soft carpet in bedrooms, ducted air-conditioning throughout as well as additional ceiling fans, plantation shutters.
- Parking space in a secure basement area, plus a lockable storage cage as well as private visitor parking.
LIVE. This supremely convenient location caters to every lifestyle whim, with supermarkets, bus stops and a multitude of shops and eateries within moments of the front door, and Dee Why beach an easy, level stroll down the road. Leave the car at home for the weekends as you enjoy coastal walks and leisurely breakfasts along Dee Why's popular beachfront strip. The city commute is a breeze with a number of express bus services on Pittwater Road, or a number of nearby cycle paths offer the opportunity to explore the area on bikes.
Water rates: Approx $173 pq
Council rates: Approx $404 pq
Strata Rates: Approx $1135.55 pq
Internal + Balcony: Approx 97 sqm
Garage: Approx 16 sqm
Total: Approx 113 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town centre shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Brookvale Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- St Luke's Grammar School
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Cromer Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love having windows to the east and the west, so we get really beautiful light throughout the day.
- We love the proximity to the beach, National Park areas, and having shops and supermarkets at the door.
- We love watching the sun rise over the ocean from the balcony.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.