North-facing penthouse-style apartment
FIND. A stunning offering in a central part of Dee Why, this penthouse-style apartment with rooftop terrace is beautifully presented with fresh, modern finishes, light and bright north-facing interiors, and a choice of outdoor areas to relax and entertain in.
LOVE. Relax into the night with your guests on your very own rooftop terrace with a pergola-covered deck. With 128.7sqm on title, this apartment offers the space and the flexibility to entertain, and has a floorplan that will suit professionals, downsizers as well as young families. With a lock-up garage and internal laundry, this is a rare and exciting find in a popular street that offers easy access to Dee Why's many vibrant lifestyle offerings.
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area with lots of natural light, flowing out to a balcony
- Enormous rooftop terrace with covered entertaining deck, absolutely perfect for relaxing in total privacy, or long lazy BBQs with family and friends
- Sleek contemporary kitchen with stone counters, gas cooking & a dishwasher
- Both bedrooms are generous and feature built-in wardrobes and access onto a covered balcony
- Well-presented updated bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
- Internal laundry, reverse-cycle air-con
- Single lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
LIVE. The convenience of this location is a huge part of the attraction. Just beyond Pittwater Road, a walking and bike path leads past the lagoon and directly to Dee Why beach and its vibrant strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants. The B-Line bus service can be accessed from the end of the street, and a diverse selection of supermarkets, eateries and shops are just a short walk away in Dee Why town. Set on a quiet street with little traffic, you can enjoy the very best of this vibrant coastal suburb, while also enjoying the luxuries of peace and quiet.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $382.10 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1077.41 pq
Size: Approx 68.7 sqm apartment and balconies
Approx 59.9 sqm rooftop terrace
Approx 128.7 sqm total
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town centre shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- Cromer High School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School
- St Luke's Grammar School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The rooftop terrace is amazing for having BBQs and gatherings with friends and family.
- This location is ideal for getting to the beach as well as into town, but still feeling like it's quiet and peaceful at home.
- The northerly aspect brings so much natural light, and having balconies on either side means you can get a good cross-flow of air.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.