Sunny beachside apartment with unbeatable lifestyle
FIND. Tucked away in the immaculate, Spanish-inspired 'El Cassa' complex, this bright and airy apartment is all about lifestyle. Situated on one of Dee Why's most sought-after streets, this appealing first-floor abode is peaceful and serene, yet is positioned just 400 metres from the beach, and an easy stroll to lifestyle amenities in the centre of town.
LOVE. The interiors are fresh, airy and light, with north-facing windows and generous living space. Though this apartment is beautifully presented, it offers some scope for value to be added, and is an ideal option for first time buyers, growing families and downsizers looking for an easy-living home with tremendous convenience.
- Immaculate complex with beautiful gardens and a welcoming vibe
- Elegant finishes that include French doors and easy-care floorboards
- Free-flowing living area with space for a dining setting, and north-facing windows that welcome abundant amounts of natural light
- A large wraparound balcony with decking offers a pleasant vantage point over the beautifully maintained gardens that surround the block
- Stylish modern kitchen with stone counters, electric cooking, a dishwasher, and an adjoining laundry
- Both bedrooms are generously sized and include built-in wardrobes
- Neat, well-presented bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
- Single lock-up garage with mezzanine storage
LIVE. This idyllic pocket of Dee Why allows you to enjoy coastal life at its best, with the beach and its dynamic strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants within a short stroll of your front door. Jump onto one of the beautiful headland walks that link up to Dee Why, or if you need to visit the shops, all of your needs will be taken care of in one of Dee Why's shopping and lifestyle precincts in the centre of town. Bus stops are moments away, including express city bus services on Pittwater Road.
Water rates: Approx $173.30 pq
Council rates: Approx $382.10 pq
Strata rates: Approx $864.45 pq
Internal + Balcony: Approx 71.5 sqm
Garage: Approx 16.7 sqm
Total: Approx 88.2 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town centre shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Curl Curl North Public School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Cromer Campus
- St Luke's Grammar School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The lifestyle is so relaxing and easy. The beach is a short stroll away, and shops are also very close by.
- The street is very quiet, but it's so central to everywhere.
- The complex is very community-minded with lots of friendly, social neighbours.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.