Over-sized apartment with two balconies (Also known as 10/15 Kingsway)
FIND. Really nailing the concept of low-maintenance, high-convenience living, this over-sized apartment is located a short stroll from the centre of town. It has everything you'd want in an apartment – bright, airy interiors, an internal laundry, secure storage and off-street parking. On top of this, it has exceptionally spacious interiors and a choice of two balconies.
LOVE. This apartment has a great layout, with bedrooms tucked away together, and so much spaciousness to the living area. Dee Why offers a very relaxed lifestyle, with everything you need within walking distance, including a vast range of shops and supermarkets, as well as beachside cafes, surf breaks and bus services to the city.
- Middle block in a well-maintained complex with dual-street access via Kingsway
- Bright and airy interiors with lots of natural light and a good cross-flow of air
- The air-conditioned living and dining area is super spacious, with great flow and balconies either side
- Both balconies are covered, one offers generous space so you can set up a BBQ and enjoy alfresco meals
- Well-appointed kitchen with electric cooking, a dishwasher and generous pantry storage space
- Generous bedrooms, master bedroom with large sliding-door built-in wardrobes and a ceiling fan
- Bathroom with bathtub and separate shower plus laundry facilities
- Allocated off-street parking space and a lockable storage room on title
LIVE. This ultra-convenient location places you just moments from all of the action. Express bus services to the city are a few short strides away on Pittwater Road, and also close at hand are the vibrant shopping and lifestyle precincts around the Merriton as well as The Grand. Stroll to the beachfront where there is fantastic choice of casual dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. And enjoy easy access to the beach, coastal walks and bike paths.
Water rates: Approx $173 pq
Council rates: Approx $383 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,318 pq
Total Size: Approx 115.6 sqm
Internal inc balconies: Approx 98.5 sqm
Car Space: 13.4 sqm
Storage: Approx 3.7 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
-Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
-Dee Why RSL, Dee Why town centre shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School; St Luke's Grammar School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We find this location to be super convenient, with shops, the beach and transport all within a short walk.
- There's lots of space internally, with a very spacious living area.
- We really like how bright and airy the interiors are.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.