Luxury ground floor apartment in benchmark Dee Why residence
Auction Saturday 20th August 2022
FIND. Offering a luxury lifestyle in one of Dee Why's most sought-after beachside pockets, this flawless ground floor apartment is tucked away in the prestigious and highly-coveted 'Rosina' building with a total of 180 sqm on title. Only one year old, this is an impeccable contemporary residence with high-end finishes.
LOVE. Rosina is a benchmark building in Dee Why, offering luxury homes with state-of-the-art finishes. This particular home is located on the ground floor, north-facing for maximum amounts of natural light, and very private inside. Protected from the hustle and bustle, yet just a couple of hundred metres to the beach, this is the ultimate lifestyle location that holds so much appeal for families, professionals and empty nesters alike.
- Easy level access straight into the apartment, which has an effortless free-flowing design
- Big stacker doors create a seamless transition between the living area and the large terrace, perfect for entertaining and relaxing in privacy
- Designer kitchen with a statement Carrara marble island bench, Miele appliances, gas cooking & integrated fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Luxurious master suite with walk-in wardrobe and full en-suite, built-ins in the other two bedrooms
- Sleek bathrooms with brush nickel finishes, large internal laundry room
- Video intercom, ducted air-conditioning, high ceilings, elegant wide-plank oak floorboards
- Level access to double car space in a secure under-building area, with additional storage cage
LIVE. This idyllic pocket of Dee Why allows you to enjoy coastal life at its best, with the surf and sand, and Dee Why's dynamic strip of popular beachfront cafes and restaurants within moments of your front door. Stunning headland walks are moments away, or if you need to visit the shops, everything you need is in Dee Why's shopping precinct, just a short walk away. Nearby bus services offer quick access to the city, Chatswood and Manly.
RATES & SIZES
Internal & terrace - Approx 148 sqm
Parking & storage - Approx 32 sqm
Total - Approx 180 sqm
Water rates - Approx $160.18
Council rates - Approx $382.13 pq
Strata rates - Approx $1,227.10 pq
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- This is the perfect location to enjoy beach life. You can be down there within moments.
- Despite the incredible location, this feels like a very private and peaceful home.
- The apartment has been built with quality finishes and is very easy to live in.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Curl Curl North Public School
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- St Lukes Private
- Cromer Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.