Refurbished & tranquil apartment with nor-east aspect
FIND. This superb apartment is idyllically positioned on the peaceful side of Boronia Street, just 400 hundred metres from Dee Why Beach. It boasts a refurbished floorplan, and sunny living spaces that gather light from the north and the east, and flow to a large wraparound balcony with a tranquil, leafy outlook.
LOVE. Set within a well-maintained security block, this outstanding lifestyle location is tightly held and always sought-after, thanks to its tranquil, yet supremely convenient position close to the beach, cafes and restaurants as well as stunning headland walks.
- Light-filled living combines lounge and dining that flows out to a large wraparound balcony with the perfect nor-east aspect and benefits from a private, leafy outlook.
- The large kitchen overlooks the living area and features modern electric cooking, a dishwasher, breakfast bar with seating space for two, as well as ample pantry and bench space.
- Bathroom in great condition with bathtub and separate shower.
- Internal laundry room.
- Two queen-sized bedrooms with mirrored built-ins.
- New floating timber floors.
- Set on the first floor of a well-maintained block with intercom access, and communal garden and clothes drying space.
- There is a secure car space and storage area on title.
LIVE. This idyllic pocket of Dee Why is perfectly placed to allow immediate access to the beach as well as the vibrant strip of cafes and restaurants along the beachfront. Stunning headland walks are moments away, or if you need to visit the shops, everything you need is in Dee Why's shopping precinct, just a 10-minute walk down the road. Bus stops are a two-minute walk away, or express city bus services are on Pittwater Road.
Water rates: Approx $149 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $975 pq
Size: Approx 111 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School
- St Lukes Private
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's an absolutely fantastic street to live on as it's so quiet yet so close to the beach and beautiful coastal walks.
- We love being able to walk to everything we need, including the beach & café lifestyle, shops & transport.
- The apartment is always filled with light, has a large wraparound balcony and gets lovely coastal breezes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.