Unbeatable convenience in quiet modern apartment
FIND. Delivering the full package, this modern two-bedroom apartment with secure parking holds a peaceful rear-of-block position within a modern security block in the heart of Dee Why. This super central location is footsteps from Dee Why Grand, with all of Dee Why's shopping and dining offerings and the beach within a short stroll.
LOVE. Unexpectedly private and quiet, this immaculate apartment features a sunny balcony where you can enjoy a green, leafy outlook and beautiful sunsets. The interiors are spacious and filled with lots of natural light and have been completed to a high standard with stylish modern finishes.
- Immaculate, well-maintained block with intercom access and a lift
- Stylish engineered oak floorboards throughout
- Spacious living zone with plenty of space for a dining setting
- The balcony presents an attractive outlook of the lush gardens opposite and is protected with motorised roller-style blinds
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and stone counters
- Large master bedroom with a shower en-suite, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Chic bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower and a fresh neutral palette
- Smart LED dimmable lighting throughout the living areas & bedrooms which is powered through a free app or any smart speaker.
- Concealed European-style laundry
- Secure under-building car space with lift access straight up to the apartment, plus a lockable storage cage and guest parking spaces
LIVE. If you value convenience, you won't get much better than this location. At the weekend, you can set off on foot to discover the surrounding coastline, with stunning headland walks to enjoy, surf breaks to conquer, and lots of oceanfront cafes and restaurants to sample. You'll love the convenience of having a number of supermarkets within a short walk, including those in Dee Why Grand and The Meriton shopping and dining complex. Also convenient to this area is public transport, with nearby bus services to the city, Manly, and up and down the beaches.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love how quiet it is, we never hear the neighbours, and it's positioned away from the road.
- It's a really bright and warm apartment, which is warm in winter and airy in summer.
- This is a fantastic location. You don't really need a car as you can walk to the beach, shops and everything else you need.
RATES & SIZES
Internal & balcony - Approx 76 sqm
Parking - Approx 17 sqm
Total - Approx 93 sqm
Water - Approx $149.35 pq
Council - Approx $366.40 pq
Strata - Approx $973.85 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
Shopping & dining
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- St Lukes Private
- Cromer Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.