Beachside bliss and superb convenience
FIND. Feel the beachside bliss from this bright and airy apartment in a central pocket of Dee Why. Wander to the beach as well as to shops and eateries from this convenient location, and listen to the sounds of the ocean from your large, east-facing balcony.
LOVE. Situated on the top floor of a boutique block, this apartment is blessed with plenty of natural light and attracts lots of fresh ocean breezes. Beautifully presented yet holding some scope for value to be added, this is a superbly-appointed home that invites you to embrace an easy, breezy coastal lifestyle.
- Wide-plank floorboards create a stylish ambience throughout the living zone, which is oriented to the east and receives lots of natural light
- Living opens up to a large wraparound balcony, generously sized for outdoor dining and relaxing
- Well-proportioned kitchen with lots of pantry space and an adjoining laundry
- Both bedrooms are comfortably appointed with built-in wardrobes and carpet
- Immaculate original bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Single lock-up garage
LIVE. This idyllic pocket of Dee Why allows you to enjoy coastal life at its best, with the beach and its dynamic strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants within a quick walk of your front door. Jump onto one of the stunning headland walks that link up to Dee Why beach, or if you need to visit the shops, everything you need is in Dee Why's shopping precinct, just a short stroll down the road. Major bus services to Manly, the city and around the northern beaches are easy to access on Pittwater Road.
Water rates: Approx $160.18 pq
Council rates: Approx $382 pq
Strata levies: Approx $700 pq
Size: Approx 85 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School
- St Lukes Private
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's an easy stroll to the beach to grab a coffee, or go for a swim or a surf.
- The apartment feels fresh and light with a great floorplan and a large balcony.
- This is a super convenient location for reaching shops and supermarkets, as well as wide range of cafes, takeaways and restaurants.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.