Penthouse apartment with ocean views and house like proportions
Auction Saturday 16 March onsite 4pm
FIND. Beautifully bright and flawlessly appointed, this luxury dual-level apartment features an exquisite renovation and ocean views. Situated within an immaculate security block in the heart of Dee Why, this is a fresh, modern home with an open, free-flowing layout, and incredible walk-everywhere convenience.
LOVE. Renovated with high-quality finishes and no expense spared, this stunning home features a huge amount of natural light and a choice of two balconies. Situated just footsteps from a range of lifestyle amenities and yet offers lots of peace and privacy. This stylish abode will appeal to investors, young families, downsizers and professionals who are looking for a premium living experience with an adundance of lifestyle convenience.
- Light-filled living area with double-height ceiling void connects outwards to an east-facing balcony with a stunning outlook to the ocean and Long Reef headland
- Stunning chef's kitchen with Caesarstone breakfast bar, gas cooking, Smeg appliances and concealed European-style laundry
- Both upstairs bedrooms feature ocean views, master bedroom with private balcony, two sets of built-in wardrobes and ensuite
- Third bedroom ideal as a children's bedroom or flexible use as a home office
- Elegant engineered oak floorboards, ducted air-conditioning, video intercom, under-stairs storage, downstairs WC
- Lift access up to the apartment and down to the basement double secure car space with over-bonnet storage plus storage shed
- Ample visitor parking with 12 spaces available for guests
- Well maintained communal gym in the building
LIVE. Perfectly suited to those who love being near the action, this ultra-convenient location puts the Meriton lifestyle precinct at your door, and a wide variety of eateries, shops and supermarkets to choose from. If you work in the city, there are several express services that will whisk you straight into the CBD. Or Dee Why Beach and its dynamic strip of waterfront cafes and restaurants is an easy level stroll away.
Water rates: Approx $171.41 pq
Council rates: Approx $403.98 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,836.45 pq
Apartment Approx 120 sqm
Parking Approx 33 sqm
Total Approx 153 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Northern Beaches Secondary Cromer Campus
- St Lukes Private
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Convenience of supermarkets, shops and a wide range of cafes, restaurants and takeaways located within footsteps.
- The ocean outlook from both levels is stunning and the interiors are filled with lots of natural light.
- Thoughtful renovation features high-quality finishes that were chosen to last the test of time.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.