Unbeatable convenience in the heart of Dee Why
FIND. Convenience counts for everything in this neat and fresh apartment in the heart of Dee Why. Situated a short walk from the beach and within a quick stroll of the dynamic shopping and dining hubs in the town centre, this convenient location is also an easy trip to the city and into Manly.
LOVE. Ticking all the boxes for low-maintenance, convenient living, this well-presented apartment sits within a complex of homes, and is positioned away from the road for maximum peace and privacy. This well-presented abode offers a good amount of living space and private leafy outlooks from the balcony. This is a tidy package that will make sense for investors, professionals and first home buyers who want a quiet and spacious apartment close to everything.
- Second-floor position in a block that is positioned well away from the road, offering lots of peace and privacy
- Well-presented with plantation shutters and stylish floorboards
- Combined lounge and dining area, well sized and extended by a generous balcony with a private outlook, the perfect spot for a quiet cuppa
- Kitchen with electric cooking and an adjoining laundry
- Queen-sized master bedroom with large sliding mirrored built-ins
- Generous second bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Chic modern bathroom with a luxurious free-standing bathtub and a separate shower
- Single lock-up garage with undercover access to the apartment
LIVE. If you value convenience, you won't get much better than this location. At the weekend, you can set off on foot to discover the surrounding coastline, with stunning headland walks to enjoy, surf breaks to conquer, and lots of oceanfront cafes and restaurants to sample. There's a number of supermarkets within a short walk, including those in Dee Why Grand and The Meriton shopping and dining complex. Also convenient to this area is public transport, with nearby bus services to the city, Manly, and up and down the beaches.
Unit Approx 67.8 sqm
Balcony Approx 8.6 sqm
Garage Approx 15.7 sqm
Total Approx 92.1 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School
- St Lukes Private
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the private leafy outlook and the sounds of the birds.
- It's such a convenient location, with everything we need within walking distance, yet it's very quiet and peaceful inside.
- We love being able to walk to the beach and having a great selection of cafes, shops and restaurants within a quick stroll.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.