Contemporary apartment with resort-style lifestyle
FIND. Tucked away in the private and secure surrounds of the prestigious Dee Why Grand complex, this over-sized apartment is an outstanding offering in the heart of Dee Why. This sleek contemporary residence offers an easy-breezy, high-convenience lifestyle, with the luxury of resort-style facilities within the complex, as well as a bustling shopping and dining precinct right on the doorstep.
LOVE. Positioned to receive bright northerly sunshine, this immaculate home is always filled with lots of natural light and has a great cross-flow of air. It showcases an efficient, free-flowing design, with a generous living area that connects effortlessly to an entertainer's courtyard with its own private entrance.
- Open-plan living and dining area flowing effortlessly to a large north-facing courtyard, perfectly sized for alfresco entertaining
- Bright open-plan lounge and dining with a full wall of glass
- Superbly appointed kitchen with Miele gas cooking, dishwasher, stone counters and glass splashback
- Light-filled master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a study nook
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Concealed European-style laundry
- Lift access to secure basement parking space and lockable storage cage
- Intercom access
- On-site facilities include a swimming pool, a gym, community herb gardens BBQ facilities within the complex
- Private entry straight into the courtyard
LIVE. Take advantage of direct lift access straight into Dee Why Grand, where you can grab your shopping supplies and enjoy the convenience of having supermarkets and eateries within footsteps. Dee Why's vibrant strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants is a short stroll away, where you can also hit the beach or explore one of several coastal walks. This is an extremely well-connected area, with bus services up and down the beaches as well as into the city from practically outside your front door.
RATES & SIZES:
Internal & terrace - Approx 69 sqm
Parking & storage - Approx 16 sqm
Total - Approx 85 sqm
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- This is a high-quality complex with fantastic facilities, including a pool, gym, BBQ spots and communal veggie gardens.
- It's super convenient to get to the shops, with lift access straight into Dee Why Grand.
- It's a very light-filled apartment with great flow and lots of privacy.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Brookvale Public School
- St Lukes Private
- Cromer Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.