Coveted beachside location for immaculate apartment
FIND. Idyllically positioned on one of the most coveted streets in Dee Why, this light-filled beachside apartment sits in perfect proximity to Dee Why's iconic beachfront. This immaculate home sits on the second floor of a meticulously-kept block, and offers a functional and spacious two-bedroom floorplan plus secure parking space.
LOVE. This side of Boronia Street is prized because it is private and peaceful, with very little traffic, yet it's 200 metres to the beach and just footsteps from the best of Dee Why's outstanding lifestyle offerings. This apartment is light and airy, and it feels quiet and protected. It also has a beautiful leafy outlook from the living area and balcony, allowing you to drink in lush, tree-filled surrounds.
- Open living area with space for a dining setting, spacious and light and finished with designer American oak timber flooring and a ceiling fan
- Good-sized open balcony with a stunning tree-filled outlook
- Sleek, modern and ultra-functional kitchen with stone counters, lots of meal prep and storage space plus laundry facilities
- Both bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes
- Stylish modern bathroom with frameless glass shower and black fixtures
- This is an immaculate block with a friendly community vibe, surrounded by lush park-like gardens
- Secure undercover parking space and a lockable storage room
LIVE. This idyllic pocket of Dee Why allows you to enjoy coastal life at its best, with the surf and sand, and Dee Why's dynamic strip of popular beachfront cafes and restaurants within moments of your front door. Stunning headland walks are moments away, or if you need to visit the shops, everything you need is in Dee Why's shopping precinct, just a short walk away. Nearby bus services offer quick access to the city, Chatswood and Manly.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- It's an incredible location, just 200 metres to the beach.
- I love the outlook, so green and leafy. It feels like a treehouse.
- The kitchen is super functional, and it's a great block.
RATES & SIZES
Internal & balcony - Approx 69 sqm
Parking - Approx 15 sqm
Storage - Approx 1 sqm
Total - Approx 85 sqm
Water rates: Approx $147.71 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata rates: Approx $900 pq
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Curl Curl North Public School
- Cromer Campus
- St Lukes Private
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.