Sunny lifestyle apartment with huge convenience
FIND. This one-bedroom apartment offers low-maintenance, high-convenience living in a hugely popular northern beaches location. Idyllically situated so you can take a lazy stroll to the beach for a swim, wander up the road for supermarket supplies, or visit one of Dee Why's many cafes or restaurants, this is a lucky lifestyle location that allows you to take in the best of Dee Why.
LOVE. Sitting within a boutique brick block, the apartment is tucked away from the road, so when you enter the front door, all is calm and peaceful. The east-facing aspect means sunshine lights the interiors from the first part of the day. This tidy home makes an ideal investment or first home, and leaves scope for you to add value with your own updates.
- First floor position within a small brick block
- Bright east-facing living connects outwards to a large covered balcony, generously sized for alfresco dining
- Neat, functional kitchen with adjoining laundry room
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and adjoining shower bathroom
- Allocated carport
LIVE. If you value convenience, you won't get much better than this location. At the weekend, you can set off on foot to discover the surrounding coastline, with stunning headland walks to enjoy, surf breaks to conquer, and lots of oceanfront cafes and restaurants to sample. You'll love the convenience of having a number of supermarkets within a short walk, including those in Dee Why Grand and The Meriton shopping and dining complex. Also convenient to this area is public transport, with nearby bus services to the City, Manly, and up and down the beaches.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $625 pq
Internal + balcony: Approx 48.3 sqm
Carport: Approx 11.5 sqm
Total: Approx 59.8 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Public School
- Cromer Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is such a convenient location, with everything a short walk from the front door, including Dee Why Grand and city bus services
- There's so much going on down at Dee Why beachfront, with some great cafes and restaurants and space on the grass to picnic
- The balcony is very generous and is a great place to sit for sundowners
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.