Spacious lifestyle apartment with three balconies
FIND. Bright, spacious and offering incredible lifestyle convenience, this two-bedroom apartment has the ideal floorplan, with a generous living area and three balconies. Perfect for professionals, young families and all beach lovers, this superb home is situated on one of Dee Why's prime streets, moments from all the action on the beachfront, and super close to shopping and dining options at the other end of town.
LOVE. Positioned quietly to the rear of the block, this well-presented residence enjoys a great deal of peace and privacy. The choice of balconies creates an open, airy feel to the interiors, as well as providing the space to break away and have a moment of quiet and relaxation.
- East-facing, sun-filled lounge room flowing out to a large covered balcony, generously sized for alfresco dining
- Good-sized kitchen with dishwasher and adjoining laundry
- The master bedroom is enhanced with an adjoining all-seasons balcony, which is fully enclosed and can be used as a study or play room, whilst the second bedroom offers a west-facing balcony for afternoon sundowners
- Both bedrooms are generously proportioned and feature built-ins
- Neat bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Lock-up garage
LIVE. This idyllic pocket of Dee Why allows you to enjoy coastal life at its best, with the beach and its dynamic strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants within a short walk of your front door. Stunning headland walks are moments away, or if you need to visit the shops, everything you need is in Dee Why's shopping precinct, just a brief saunter up the road. Transport options to the city, Manly and other northern beaches destinations can easily be accessed on Pittwater Road.
RATES & SIZES
Internal & balconies - Approx 92.9 sqm
Water rates: Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata rates: Approx $1,182.14 pq
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We don't have to use the car if we don't want to. We have the beach & cafes one way and shops & supermarkets the other way.
- Our unit has two sundrenched balconies, east and west facing so we can choose the best spot for a morning coffee or gin & tonic.
- The enclosed balcony is a great flexible space that can be used as an office, play area or for storage.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School
- St Lukes Private
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.