Over-sized 98sqm apartment with barefoot beachside lifestyle
Auction Saturday 28 October
FIND. Combining pristine contemporary finishes with a stunning beachside setting, this over-sized one-bedroom apartment will excite downsizers and first home buyers looking for something special. Positioned in a prestigious modern building just 250 metres to the beach, this flawless abode invites you to relax into the lifestyle, with Dee Why's best on the doorstep.
LOVE. The generosity of space sets this apartment apart from most other one-bedroom apartments. Exquisitely presented throughout, this is an effortlessly stylish, fuss-free home that allows you to entertain with ease, stroll to the beach within moments, and access every type of amenity you might need on foot.
- 'The Clyde' is a modern security block with luxury homes and fittings
- Over-sized living and dining zone with a study nook and more than enough space for a full dining setting
- Effortless flow between living and outdoor entertaining, perfectly laid out so you can float between indoors and outdoors with ease
- Chic contemporary kitchen with sleek stone, soft-close cabinetry, high-quality integrated appliances including a microwave, dishwasher and fridge
- The light-filled queen-sized bedroom takes in light from the north and east, offering a comfortable space with a large amount of quality built-in storage
- Stylish bathroom with a bathtub and overhead shower, plus a concealed laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the environment temperate year-round
- Secure basement parking space plus a storage cage on title
LIVE. This idyllic pocket of Dee Why allows you to enjoy coastal life at its best, with the beach and its dynamic strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants within footsteps of your front door. Stunning headland walks are moments away, or if you need to visit the shops, everything you need is in Dee Why's shopping precinct, just a quick stroll down the road. Bus services to Manly are a short walk away, or express city bus services are on Pittwater Road.
Water rates: Approx $173 pq
Council rates: Approx $404 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,207.50 pq
Total Size: 98sqm Approx
Internal and Courtyard: 75 sqm Approx
Car Space: 15 sqm Approx
Storage: 5 sqm Approx
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
-Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
-Dee Why RSL, Dee Why town centre shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Fisher Road Primary School; St Luke's Grammar School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The beachside lifestyle is amazing. It couldn't be easier to pop down to the beach for a swim or a surf, or to walk up to Longreef headland.
- The layout and spaciousness of the living area has the feel of a house.
- Everything you need is within walking distance. There's no need to drive the car anywhere.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.