Convenient beachside living in sunny apartment
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Embrace the convenient, easy-care nature of this sunny top floor apartment in the heart of Dee Why. Idyllically situated so you can take a lazy stroll to the beach for a swim, wander up the road for supermarket supplies, or visit one of Dee Why's many cafes or restaurants, this is a lucky lifestyle location that allows you to take in the best of Dee Why.
LOVE. There's so much natural light in this apartment, which flaunts a fresh, bright and breezy feel in every room. Flowing effortlessly from the living area is a good-sized balcony, where you can relax in the evening to enjoy colourful sunsets. An ideal investment or first home, this home has been refreshed with new paint, but leaves scope for you to add value with your own updates.
- Ultra-bright interiors with windows on three sides, no common walls, very private
- Top floor position in a small, well-maintained block
- Light and airy living zone with reverse-cycle air-con, easy-care floorboards and space for a dining setting
- Generous balcony with retractable awning
- Neat kitchen with electric cooktop and a dishwasher
- Double-sized bedrooms, one room with a large set of built-ins
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Shared laundry on the same floor
- Presented with fresh paint
- Single lock-up garage
LIVE. If you value convenience, you won't get much better than this location. At the weekend, you can set off on foot to discover the surrounding coastline, with stunning headland walks to enjoy, surf breaks to conquer, and lots of oceanfront cafes and restaurants to sample. You'll love the convenience of having a number of supermarkets within a short walk, including those in Dee Why Grand and The Meriton shopping and dining complex. Also convenient to this area is public transport, with nearby bus services to the city, Manly, and up and down the beaches.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $922.60 pq
- Internal + balcony - Approx 65 sqm
- Garage: Approx 13.9 sqm
- Total: Approx 78.9 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Curl Curl North Public School
- Cromer High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love how bright and airy the apartment is, with windows on three sides bringing in lots of natural light
- It’s so easy to walk everywhere you need to go, including shops, bus services, cafes and restaurants
- We love having the beach within a short walk
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.