Beachside location with north facing oversized balcony
FIND. Stroll to the beachfront down at the Strand in under five minutes for a morning swim and a coffee at one of the great cafes on offer. This light filled apartment is located in an ideal beachside lifestyle spot with everything at your fingertips, including a host of restaurants, cafes, local shopping and easy access to transport. The north facing large wraparound balcony makes the most of the all-day sun and light with a green leafy outlook and can be accessed from both the living room and the main bedroom.
LOVE. The modern neat and tidy apartment provides a floorplan with good flow between the living and dining areas and the bedrooms. A huge walk-in pantry/ storage area combined with an internal laundry is an added bonus, as is the lock up garage. There is opportunity to further enhance the property and add even more value but is also very comfortable as is.
- Modern kitchen with free standing oven and gas stove top.
- Open plan living and dining space adjacent to the kitchen with easy access onto the large balcony.
- Large north facing wraparound balcony with a leafy green outlook toward the street, positioned on the second floor and an ideal spot for a BBQ with friends.
- Large sunny main bedroom with mirrored BIR, ceiling fan and direct access to the balcony.
- Second light filled bedroom with mirrored BIR and ceiling fan.
- Large internal laundry and walk-in pantry/storage space extending off the kitchen.
- Bright bathroom with combined shower and bath.
- Secure garage for one car with storage area.
- Common use clothesline.
LIVE. This part of Dee Why offers a great beachside location with the apartment only 500 metres down to the beach and a huge choice of cafes, bars and restaurants along the beachfront at The Strand. The lifestyle hubs of North Curl Curl, Freshwater and Collaroy are only a quick bus trip or car ride away. Nearby shopping at the Grand and Meriton precinct offer convenience and choice that is an easy walk away, with Warringah Mall less than 10 minutes' drive. Local buses are an easy option from Pittwater Road in any direction and the B-Line service into the city is convenient and super quick. Beautiful headland walks and bike tracks including Narrabeen Lake Trail are popular weekend activities. Good local schools and sporting fields are all in close proximity.
Water rates: Approx $171.00 pq
Council rates: Approx $404.00 pq
Strata Rates: Approx $972.22 pq
Internal + Balcony: Approx 83.2 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town centre shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Cromer Campus
- St Luke's Grammar School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I love having a coffee in the morning sitting on the sunny balcony
- The location is so close to the beach and a lots of cafes and bars
- The headland walk from Dee Why beach to North Curl Curl is great
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes. Some images show virtual styling.