Top floor north-facing beach pad with panoramic views
FIND. With a panoramic view stretching from Dee Why Lagoon to Long Reef headland, this easy, breezy top-floor beach pad is the perfect gateway to living your best beach life on Sydney's beautiful northern beaches.
LOVE. Take in the ever-changing hues of the sky and sea sitting down with a drink or a meal on the north-facing balcony that runs the length of the home. An uplifting way to start or end a busy day or work from home.
- Wake up to beautiful ocean views over to Long Reef headland from the main bedroom
- Enjoy all day sunshine from the north-facing balcony which flows onto the lounge and dining room via a sliding door
- The stylish and spacious modern kitchen has plenty of cupboard space with a white subway tile splashback paired with matt black accents
- The two bedrooms have mirrored built-in wardrobes and carpet flooring for extra comfort and quietness, with the second room relatively spacious
- The roomy lock-up garage has plenty of extra space to store extra personal belongings
- The private laundry adjoining the garage contains even more room for storing goods, bringing up the home's total floor space to 89.2sqm
- Furry family members can feel right at home with pet pal neighbours in the pet-friendly block
LIVE. Skip to summer's hottest destination, Dee Why's buzzing beachfront only around 500m away with its row of lip-smacking restaurants and cafes for the ultimate in cosmopolitan beachside living. Catch city express buses or to Westfield Warringah Mall at the bus stop 100m away, or walk just 1km to Dee Why centre.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.40 pq
Strata levies: Approx $723.23 pq
Total: Approx 89.2sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Curl Curl North Public School
- Cromer High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's so nice waking up in the morning and seeing the beautiful view
- We loved being able to walk to the beach and how the balcony gets sunshine all day
- It is so close to everything; the shops, the bus stop and walking our dog to the oval
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.