Centrally located apartment with leafy outlooks
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. With a perfect nor-east orientation and bright and airy interiors, this immaculate first floor apartment offers low-maintenance living in a superb location. This superb home is situated within a quiet boutique block of just nine apartments that sits next to the calming environs of a tranquil creek and natural waterfall. Perfect for investors, first homebuyers or professionals, its pivotal location close to Dee Why town centre makes it the ideal base for getting to the city or Manly.
LOVE. There's a wonderful sense of light and space within the apartment, which is partly due to its position on the sunny nor-east corner of the block, but also because of the leafy green outlooks and the fact there are windows on three sides. This attractive home has been fully renovated and is presented with stylish appointments and is ready to move in and enjoy now.
• Combined lounge and dining area with travertine tiles, reverse-cycle air-con unit and easy flow outwards to a balcony
• Modern kitchen with electric cooktop, Caesarstone counters, dishwasher and adjoining laundry
• Generous double-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Fresh modern bathroom with shower, over-sized wall tiles and heated towel rail
• Plantation shutters, dimmable LED lighting, under-floor cabling for surround sound system and ample internal storage
• Large lock-up garage
• Communal garden area, ideal for the kids to play
• Boutique block of just nine apartments with three points of street access, and private entrance into the apartment via the balcony
• The calming tinkle of a natural waterfall that sits adjacent to the block makes it feel as though you're miles from anywhere.
LIVE. Perfectly suited to those who love being near the action, this ultra-convenient location puts eateries, shops, supermarkets as well as bus services at your door. You are spoiled for choice with a diverse range of cafes, restaurants and hotels within a short walk, as well as Dee Why Grand and the Meriton lifestyle precinct. The beach is a level walk away, and public transport is just moments away on Pittwater Road, making travel up and down the beaches and into the city a breeze.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata rates: Approx $872 pq
Size: Approx 82.7 sqm
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.