Stunning house-like apartment with private entry
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Defined by its extraordinarily generous proportions, this ground floor garden apartment with it's own private entry via Holborn Avenue, looks and feels like a house. This elegant fully renovated home offers an over-sized floorplan and is surrounded by an extravagant amount of alfresco entertaining space. It holds a ground floor position within an immaculate security block, which sits moments from Dee Why's vibrant lifestyle offerings, and a short, breezy stroll to Dee Why Beach.
LOVE. With 124 sqm on title, the amount of space on offer makes this the perfect choice for the consummate entertainers, young families or discerning downsizers. There are multiple access points to a large entertainer's courtyard and garden that wraps around three sides of the apartment, and allows you to embrace an easy, breezy indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Another huge bonus of this home is the high level of privacy and the sense of security that is afforded.
• Light-filled living with defined dining area that flows effortlessly to outdoor living spaces on both sides of the room
• A nor-east-facing entertainer's patio with hot tub sits on one side of the apartment and a west-facing covered terrace sits on the other
• Bright and breezy interiors, lit by windows on three sides
• Ultra-chic and extravagantly large contemporary kitchen with elegant stone island bench, subway tiles, brass fittings
• King-sized master bedroom with shower en-suite and built-in wardrobes
• Double-sized second bedroom with built-ins
• Family bathroom with bath and overhead shower
• Hardwood floorboards, reverse-cycle air-con
• Intercom access, internal laundry
• Easy internal access down to the secure garage area with large parking space plus space within a lockable storage room
LIVE. This central street places you right in the thick of the action in Dee Why, with supermarkets, cafes, shops and eateries all within a couple of hundred metres of the front door. Bus services are also easy to access from here, with express services to the city, as well as services to Manly and Warringah Mall from just around the corner. Dee Why beach is just over a kilometre away and can be reached by following the level bike paths straight down to the beachfront.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.