Sophisticated garden apartment with a total of 124 sqm
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Enjoying coffee on the outdoor deck surrounded by the deep emerald hues of your own private garden and beautiful sandstone escarpment backdrop, feel worlds away from care in this 124sqm garden apartment.
LOVE. An air of sophistication and elegance dominates this home through its stylish layout, fittings and level access to private green space including newly refreshed hardwood deck. The full-sized kitchen features a long island, making cooking and entertaining a pleasure.
- Smeg appliances feature in the kitchen with gas cooktop and sleek, fully integrated dishwasher, deep cupboards and wide drawers
- The queen bedroom with mirrored built-in cupboard has a completely private, lush leafy outlook for a truly restful and private personal space
- Benchtops of the European-style internal laundry match those of the kitchen and a tiled floor with bonus dryer
- The car space with storage cage in the secure basement carpark is right near the entrance, along with many visitor parking spaces in the unit complex
- Enjoy your own private access through the backdoor via a handy walkway from the street
LIVE. This highly convenient location is a mere 50m to the nearest homebound bus stop and just 600m to Dee Why's major bus interchange including B-line buses. A world of different cuisines awaits at your doorstep with dozens of restaurants and cafes best reached on foot, not to mention beachfront dining and the wide selection of major and specialist supermarkets.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Strata: Approx $1258.98 pq
- Internal: Approx 55 sqm
- External: Approx 51 sqm
- Total: Approx 124 sqm including car space
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Dee Why Public School
- Cromer High School
- St Luke's Grammar, Dee Why
- Northern Beaches Secondary College Manly Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I absolutely loved the sandstone escarpment and the fact that not many places have this feature
- It's lovely being tucked away in its own corner being next to a bit of a jungle which gives it an amazing feeling
- There are fantastic places to eat about a five minute walk away at Dee Why Grand and Fitness First is across the road
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.