Ultra convenient urban oasis
FIND. Step inside this two-bedroom, two-bathroom home within the Allure home unit complex and be taken aback by the beautiful, peaceful tropical views. A huge bonus is the relatively large balcony with natural wooden flooring, which captures the tropical views from a north easterly aspect. It makes for a fabulous home office, space to entertain guests or extra living space just to lounge around and catch up on the socials.
LOVE. With its new wool carpet, fresh paint and so many modern comforts, this apartment is a real sanctuary to return home to. The monochrome-themed bathrooms have on-trend chrome fixtures and CaesarStone benchtops in the European laundry and kitchen are deluxe touches. Plus, the fashionable combination of concrete walls and wooden floors in the balcony make for a modern, photo-ready home to be proud of.
• The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe with full-length mirror and an ensuite; two luxurious additions for maximum comfort and value
• New wool carpet has just been laid in both the double bedrooms for soft, comfortable flooring as well as newly painted walls and skirting throughout
• The bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen all benefit from large north westerly windows which have a choice of shutters and transparent and block out curtains to suit all weather conditions; rain, hail or shine
• The living area is opened right up to the balcony with floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors which span the length of the walls
• The kitchen boasts a Smeg gas cooktop and fully integrated dishwasher with an island feature for extra storage and bench space that has adjustable shelves for added versatility
• Mood lighting under and on top of the cupboards give the home extra serenity at night as well as the practicality of extra visibility while cooking
• The home comes with its built-in custom cabinetry; a wooden and white laminate entertainment unit and overhead cupboard and shelf which adds an extra feature
• Make use of the secure car space with its entrance from Mooramba Rd just a slight turn off the main road, Warringah Rd
• The European laundry is tucked behind a cupboard in the main bathroom featuring a sink and CaesarStone benchtop which matches the kitchen benchtops and splashback nicely
LIVE. This fantastically convenient location makes everyday living a breeze, just moments from Dee Why town centre with its main bus interchange, many supermarkets and so many cafes and delicious multicultural cuisines to choose from. Driving up and down the peninsula is so easy with the peninsula's major arterial road, Warringah Rd around just 63m away and Dee Why beach an enjoyable level 1.8km bike ride away.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.