Headland flat with 153m2 of exclusive use lawn
FIND. On a fantastically positioned hillside spot in the exclusive and quiet Dee Why headland locality this family-friendly three-bedroom apartment is a stunner. Inside, there is plenty to love at every turn; the beautifully bright north-facing living area, large bedrooms and handsome new kitchen. Then step out onto the patio to take in the sweeping district views and enjoy your own private 153m2 exclusive use lawn area adjoining a common lawn; a rare offering, making it one to be hotly contested.
LOVE. Lounging about on the undercover patio or playing on the wraparound lawn, take in the majestic beauty of Dee Why headland, a beautiful spot on Australia's coast to call your very own. Boasting 121sqm inside, the living area and patio take full advantage of the northerly sunshine and views. Then easily access the private lawn a few steps down from the patio; great for family play time or to set up a trampoline.
• The kitchen was only installed last September with plenty of bench space and pantry cupboards. It features Caesarstone benchtops, a glass splashback, ILVE gas stovetop and oven and an integrated Bosch dishwasher
• So many fantastic new additions have been added over the past few years adding more home comforts. They include a dedicated home office, ceiling fans, air conditioning unit, security screens, plantation window shutters, staircase to the lawn and patio balustrade
• The wooden floorboards and wall paint, also added in recent years, are specifically child-friendly with easily washable surfaces
• With its two windows and an opening onto the patio, the main bedroom is an inviting, bright and airy place to relax any time of day with a walk-through wardrobe leading to the ensuite
• The two other double-sized bedrooms have mirrored built-in wardrobes and are located on the other side of the home with a quiet and private view of the surrounding landscaping
• Solid double brick walls mean the home has great natural insulation throughout the year; warm in winter and cool in summer.
• At 30sqm in size, the tandem carspace in the secure basement has the potential for extra storage space. Guests can park securely in one of four visitor spaces in the basement
• The European-style laundry room is tucked away behind a cupboard and includes a laundry sink
LIVE. This quiet, scenic neighbourhood within Dee Why has a major shopping centre and transport destination in close reach. Take a short 900m walk down to Dee Why's main bus stop to reach all major destinations including the city, or 600m to Dee Why Grand. This home is particularly close to two high schools; St Luke's Grammar School and Freshwater Senior Campus. St Kevin's and Curl Curl North public are close primary schools.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.