House-like flat with fresh update
FIND. This spacious, bright home has now become available for the first time in 24 years, complete with a fresh renovation to wow many home hunters. From families to downsizers, this delightful unit's house-like qualities are expected to attract much interest from a wide range of home hunters. From its spacious rooms, leafy view, high level of privacy, it's easy to fall in love with and ticks all the boxes for a home to stay in for many decades to come.
LOVE. This first floor home makes the most of its wraparound balcony and garden views, with all bedrooms, living room and the kitchen opening onto the balcony space, giving the home a wonderful indoor-outdoor flow. Add to this its unique position surrounded by meticulously landscaped gardens and house-like flourishes, it makes for a private sanctuary where owners can savour every afternoon basking in the sunlight in your very own living room.
• The proudly well-maintained block features an elegant lobby area and the common pool with bathrooms which has been recently renovated
• Newly laid timber-look flooring, fresh paint, luxurious looped wool carpets in the bedrooms and light fittings are fantastic new additions ready for its new owners to enjoy
• Cook up a storm in the full-sized kitchen with glass splashback, plenty of deep cupboards, a servery window, handy electrical outlets and updated Westinghouse appliances
• Sun streams through the living room and dining area surrounded by floor-to-ceiling sliding doors and plenty of windows with a western aspect
• The dining area adjoins the kitchen via a servery and flows onto the balcony through a sliding door, where there is plenty of room to set up a table for family and guests to enjoy alfresco dining
• All three bedrooms are double-sized; the master bedroom with an ensuite and double built-in wardrobes and a second room with a built-in wardrobe
• The car space enjoys a prime position within the secure carpark with lift access, giving home owners extra privacy and convenience
• Store off-season items, sporting gear or perhaps cellar wine in the 8.3 sqm lock-up storage room adjoining the basement carpark – a real bonus rarely found
• Lounge about in the all-weather sunroom adjoining the kitchen which has added privacy from frosted glass windows and enclosed with a screen door
• The two bathrooms follow a white colour scheme where delightful, original white patterned tiles have been retained as a charismatic and stylish feature
• The main bathroom has the toilet separated from the bath and shower room and enjoys plenty of natural light from a large window
• The laundry room with its opportunity for extra overhead storage, is discreetly hidden away behind a door in the kitchen
LIVE. Owners can step out from the peaceful quiet of the home to plenty of action nearby; there's a world of cafes and restaurants to sample all over Dee Why. Closer to home, walk only 350m to Dee Why Public School or 210m to the action-packed PCYC and carpark. Sports lovers will delight in being only 350m to Dee Why Oval or an easy 1.1km level walk to Dee Why Beach. Shopping or bus transport is a breeze; it's only 400m to the major bus interchange and nearby shopping village.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.