Beachside home ready to move in and love
Auction Saturday 15 May
FIND. Be among some of the lucky people to call one of Dee Why's most popular streets home in this one bedroom walk-up apartment with a bright and modern fit out. Found on the first floor with an east-west aspect, it boasts a lock-up garage with in-built shelf storage, easily accessed near the front entrance. From its decent sized kitchen to the ensuite bathroom, natural light and ocean breezes drift in through windows in each room and the floor-to-ceiling sliding door in the living room.
LOVE. Move in with nothing to do but enjoy the up-to-date fit out, the indoor-outdoor flow of the living area and warm inviting feel of the home layout. Relish cooking in the good-sized kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboard storage.
• Delightful Caesarstone benchtops feature in the kitchen along with a gas stovetop, microwave nook and extra storage space above the cupboards.
• The generous island benchtop doubles as a dining table which could fit up to eight people.
• The balcony runs the length of the unit capturing easterly sunshine in the morning, with a gas outlet to fire up a barbecue and wide enough for a table for two for alfresco dining.
• A retractable shade screen on the balcony is great for maintaining privacy while still allowing sea breeze to come through.
• There is a built-in wardrobe in the main bedroom and built-in cupboard in the bathroom.
• The bathroom has a combined bath and shower with a stylish black stone feature and contemporary mosaic floor tiles echoing the ocean in shades of green and blue.
• The unit block features a common laundry room on the ground floor.
• Blonde timber-look laminate flooring is an easy to maintain and clean, more scratch resistant flooring option.
• Move in or rent out straight away in a widely popular Sydney hot spot on the northern beaches with rear lane access.
LIVE. Hear the ocean in the quiet of the night with the beach only 220m away along with Dee Why's popular beachfront dining strip. Walk the other way and enjoy an easy 700m level walk down the tree-lined Oaks Ave and reach Dee Why's buzzing shopping village with its myriad shopping and dining options. A little further on is Dee Why's major bus interchange with routes travelling to all directions including Manly, Chatswood or the city.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.