Luxury fit out will impress
FIND. This two-bedroom home in the quieter part of Dee Why really packs a punch. The whole home has been renovated to an impressive luxurious and high-quality standard, ready to become the pride and joy of its new owners. Tucked away on the top floor, the designer feel makes for a delightful surprise to behold once inside. New owners can lounge away the afternoon basking in the sunshine on the private balcony, which looks toward the nearby treetops and opens up fully into the lounge area.
LOVE. With the home lit up by the of the balcony and windows welcoming the breeze and light in every room, this home has an open and airy feel. The bench seating in the kitchen is as cozy for a quiet cup of tea or a dinner for two. Featuring a neutral colour palette throughout, designer appliances and ultra modern finishes, this home is sure to impress and delight guests and owners alike for years to come.
• The two bedrooms have mirrored built-in wardrobes which cleverly reflect the light from the windows, with the queen-sized room slightly larger than the second room
• Kitchen appliances include a Bosch induction cooktop and dishwasher and a Westinghouse oven with a handy pyrolytic cleaning setting
• Plenty of easy-to-clean cupboards surround the white CaesarStone benchtop and grout-free, grey glass splashback combination
• Sleek, fashion-forward black chrome tapware is fitted in both kitchen and bathrooms, continuing the design theme between the two areas
• Travertine-look floor tiles in the bathroom continue up the walls right to the ceiling, fitted with hooks in all the right places and a two-level heat lamp is a treat during the colder nights
• The bathroom is naturally ventilated from an all-weather awning window stylishly secured with a metal lace grill
• Shutters throughout the home smoothly tilt in any direction to bring the sunlight and breeze in, while maintaining privacy; a clever design feature
• The lock-up garage has a handy mezzanine shelf for extra storage
• The access to the laundry on the ground floor is all undercover with communal clotheslines nearby
LIVE. With its location in one of the quieter streets of Dee Why and towards the top corner of a walk-up block, owners can revel in its peaceful position while being close to all the action. Walk just 550m to the beach and marvel at the huge selection of cafes and restaurants on the beachfront. Or head towards nearby Dee Why town centre for an even larger selection of eateries as well as the many international grocers and major supermarkets. Hop on express buses to the city and Warringah Mall from the bus stop right outside.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.