Space, light and a touch of luxury
Auction Saturday 15 May
FIND. Residents of this two-bedroom home are hard-pressed to ever leave the convenience of having a shopping centre next door while being able to retreat to a spacious and sunny home. Set in one of Dee Why Grand's best unit towers, the 109sqm unit captures a north easterly aspect from the balcony through the oversized sliding doors which reach right to the top of the beautifully high ceiling.
LOVE. Be drawn to the wonderfully spacious and bright living and dining area, with a sink on the kitchen island great for entertaining. The living area opens onto the balcony where you can gaze out towards Long Reef Headland in the distance and even glimpse the ocean. A bathroom is conveniently located off a corridor to the bedrooms, with the main bedroom featuring an ensuite.
• Both bedrooms are queen-sized, with built-in mirrored wardrobes. The main bedroom has a stylishly tiled ensuite which features and oversized frameless glass shower.
• The main bathroom is fully tiled with a combined shower and bath and a neutral white theme.
• Tucked away behind a cupboard door is a European laundry complete with laundry sink and storage space for laundry items.
• There is plenty of cupboard space in the gas stovetop kitchen, which overlooks the large 26.4sqm dining and living area and out to the uniquely Dee Why view.
• The secure basement carpark space has an additional storage cage totalling 15sqm.
• There is gas heating throughout the unit and intercom situated in a handy spot near the kitchen.
• Save on gym membership fees by using the Dee Why Grand security complex gym which also has a lap pool.
• The nicely landscaped garden areas within the complex feature grassed areas, mature old man banksia trees and gabion feature walls, offering a private, leafy retreat to read a book and soak up the sunlight.
• The unit complex is pet-friendly with garden areas to take your furry friend out for some exercise.
LIVE. Boasting the Dee Why Grand shopping centre right next door and city bus stops just 230m away, spend all your extra travel time lazing around at the popular Dee Why beach or out and about in Dee Why's multicultural shopping village. Just a short 700m away is Dee Why Library and a little further on is Dee Why RSL. Or enjoy the sweeping ocean vistas at nearby Long Reef Headland and the Dee Why to Freshwater coastal walks. With dozens of restaurants and café options for dining out and grabbing a coffee the only question remains – which is your favourite?
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.