Contemporary beachside pad with enormous balcony
FIND. Set within an immaculate block surrounded by lush green gardens and blessed with the desirable attributes of light and space, this might just be the perfect beachside apartment.
LOVE. The bustle and buzz of Dee Why's vibrant restaurant and café scene is only footsteps away, yet, set on the secluded and tightly-held beach end of Boronia Street, it is peaceful and filled with the sounds and smells of the ocean.
- The apartment itself centres around a welcoming open-plan living and dining area that sits alongside a contemporary kitchen with sleek white cabinetry, glass splashbacks and ample bench space.
- The bright and breezy living space with a crisp colour palette and bamboo floorboards steps out to an enormous balcony that runs the length of the apartment.
- Being partially undercover, this is an all-weather and all-seasons space for entertaining guests, or just to wind down at the end of the day.
- Both bedrooms are well-appointed with large mirrored built-ins. And a contemporary bathroom features stone vanity, a bath with overhead shower and sparkling white tiles, tying in with the fresh appeal of the entire apartment.
- A dedicated laundry is a welcome addition, as is the security car space under the building and storage area and intercom security access.
- There are a number of common garden areas to enjoy, which are kept to impeccable standards.
LIVE. This idyllic pocket of Dee Why allows you to enjoy coastal life at its best, with the beach and its dynamic strip of popular beachfront cafes and restaurants within a five-minute walk of your front door. Stunning headland walks are moments away, or if you need to visit the shops, everything you need is in Dee Why's shopping precinct, just a 10-minute walk down the road. Bus services are 100 metres away for quick access to the city, Chatswood and Manly.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love the quiet seclusion of the location, which is a highly sought after and tightly held pocket of Dee Why.
- Cafes, restaurants, the beach and the coastal rock pool are only a few minutes by foot down the road, and bus stops at the end of the road.
- The long balcony that runs the length of the apartment is perfect for lazy day and BBQs.
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Curl Curl North Public School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Cromer Campus
- St Lukes Private
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.