Over-sized garden apartment in tranquil street
FIND. Delivering easy-care living in a fantastic lifestyle location, this spacious garden apartment is positioned on the ground floor of a boutique security block, on one of Dee Why's quietest and most sought-after streets. With spacious interiors and fantastic access to the beach, supermarkets and public transport, this practical and low-maintenance home will suit investors, downsizers and professionals looking for a centrally located home with little to spend.
LOVE. One of the most attractive features of this apartment is the generosity of space, which includes the spacious lounge and dining area, which flows out to a large entertainer's terrace and common grassed area.
• The living area includes plenty of space for a full dining setting, and a free-flowing design that extends outwards to a covered entertainer's terrace and grassed area.
• Modern kitchen with sleek stone counters, a dishwasher, gas cooking and a generous amount of cupboard and pantry space.
• Both of the bedrooms are queen-sized and feature walk-in wardrobes. The master bedroom includes a shower en-suite and direct access to the terrace, whilst the other bedroom is serviced by the main bathroom, which features a bath and separate shower.
• Laundry room with dryer.
• Gas outlet on the terrace.
• The Ridge is a modern security block with intercom access and immaculately maintained gardens. It is a pet friendly building.
• Lock-up garage in basement.
LIVE. This supremely convenient location caters to every lifestyle whim, with supermarkets, bus stops and a multitude of shops and eateries a five-minute walk in one direction, and Dee Why beach a five-minute walk in the other direction. Leave the car at home for the weekends as you enjoy coastal walks and leisurely breakfasts along Dee Why's popular beachfront strip. Nearby Dee Why Grand offers a number of supermarkets and shops for quick supplies. And the city commute is a breeze with a number of express bus services on Pittwater Road.
Internal & balcony - Approx 117 sqm
Parking - Approx 15 sqm
Total - Approx 132 sqm
Water - Approx $147.31 pq
Council - Approx $359.08 pq
Strata - Approx 616.05 pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.