Tranquil apartment in sought-after beachside pocket
FIND. With a bright and sunny appearance, and a sought-after position in a quiet and leafy pocket of Dee Why, this neat apartment is situated on the second floor of a well-presented complex. This is a low-maintenance lifestyle apartment that will appeal to professionals, first time buyers and investors who are looking for a home that is ready to move into now, yet offers scope to add value further down the track.
LOVE. This is arguably one of the best streets in Dee Why. It is lined with trees and gets very little traffic, yet is conveniently placed to offer quick access to the beach, as well as being moments from the buzz of Dee Why's shopping and lifestyle precincts. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity that this sought-after street offers, yet take advantage of being able to walk to all of the lifestyle offerings that Dee Why has to offer.
• Sunny living area that combines with an updated kitchen that includes a breakfast bar for casual meals, an adjoining laundry room, and modern appliances including a dishwasher.
• The covered balcony is a sunny space that offers generous space for an outdoor setting, and is protected by a café-style roller blind.
• Functional floorplan with bedrooms tucked away from the living area and kept private with a separating door.
• Generous bedrooms that both feature soft carpet, built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom includes access to the balcony.
• Original bathroom in great condition with a bathtub and separate shower.
• Single lock-up garage and intercom access.
• This apartment sits in a peaceful position towards the rear of the complex.
LIVE. This is a peaceful pocket of Dee Why that gets very little traffic, yet the convenience it offers is second-to-none. City transport and several shopping precincts, including Dee Why Grand and the Meriton, are an easy 10-minute walk in one direction, or head the other direction to the beachfront, where there is a fantastic selection of cafes and restaurants, as well headland walks and one of the best-known surf beaches in the area
Internal & balcony - Approx 65 sqm
Parking - Approx 19.5 sqm
Total - Approx 84.5 sqm
Water - Approx $147.41 pq
Council - Approx $358.80 pq
Strata - Approx $1,130 pq
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.