Quiet apartment in leafy yet central street
FIND. Flawless in its presentation and functional in its design, this beautifully updated apartment offers an affordable and stylish entry into the market. Sitting on the first floor of a well-presented boutique block, its pivotal position puts you close to beaches, shops, supermarkets and transport. Yet, given its centrality, an unexpected bonus is the privacy and tranquillity this lovely home offers.
LOVE. The light and spacious north-facing living area offers an easy transition to a large wraparound balcony with leafy outlooks and a sunny northerly aspect. Having been recently refreshed, this is a 'spend nothing' home that you can move into now, yet it still leaves scope for you to make it your own with your own creative touches. This well presented and conveniently located apartment will instantly appeal to first time buyers, investors and professionals.
• The living area is open-plan and features easy-care floorboards, a custom entertainment cabinet and lovely leafy outlooks.
• The sleek and stylish kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, stone counters and dishwasher and eye-catching feature tiles in grey and white. A laundry room adjoins the kitchen and includes linen storage space.
• The same sleek features apply in the bathroom, with a rainfall shower, a fresh white palette, and a nook for you to pop a storage cupboard.
• Both of the bedrooms are quiet, comfortable and feature ceiling fans. There is a large set of mirrored built-ins in the queen-sized master bedroom and modern built-ins in the double-sized second bedroom.
• The lock-up garage is located immediately next to the block entrance, and features some mezzanine storage. The apartment block is secure and offers intercom access.
LIVE. The convenience of this location is a huge part of the attraction of this lovely home. At the end of the street, a walking and bike path leads past the lagoon and directly to Dee Why beach and its vibrant strip of beachfront cafes and restaurants. The B-Line bus service can be accessed from the end of the street, and supermarkets, eateries and shops are just a ten-minute walk away. Set on a quiet street with little traffic, you can enjoy the very best of Dee Why, while also enjoying the luxuries of privacy and peace.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.