Modern, tranquil apartment in heart of Dee Why
FIND. Nestled within the private and tranquil surrounds of a nearly-new security block, this contemporary apartment flaunts top-of-the-range fittings, a choice of outdoor dining areas, and an ultra-convenient location just moments from Dee Why's vibrant shopping and dining precinct.
LOVE. Just six years old, the "Ocean Views" is a unique building with a fantastic sense of community amongst residents. A double-level atrium sits directly outside the door of the apartment, so it feels as though you are right in the midst of a lush tropical oasis. The apartment itself has been intuitively designed and offers generous proportions throughout, while also delivering security, privacy and a wonderful sense of peace and quiet.
• Open-plan living and dining area with exposed sandstone at one side of the room, and flowing to a generous covered courtyard that faces north and gets lovely morning sunshine.
• Stylish, modern kitchen with stone counters, soft-close cabinetry, gas cooking, a breakfast bar and integrated Smeg appliances including a microwave.
• Main bathroom with shower, separate bath and stone vanity.
• The bedrooms sanctuary-like spaces that are spacious and are equipped with built-in storage and carpet. The master bedroom has the benefit of a modern en-suite bathroom with shower, while the third bedroom has access to a rear-set terrace that is ideally positioned for sunshine in the afternoon.
• The rear-set terraces adjoins an exclusive use walkway that hugs the side of the building.
• There is video intercom and lift access within the building, and a gas bayonet in the living area.
• There are two secure parking spaces located underneath the building, and a large lockable storage cage.
LIVE. This is an ultra-convenient location that puts the beach, shops, and public transport within moments of the front door. It's a five-minute walk to a vast number of eateries and shops in Dee Why, including the recently developed Meriton retail precinct. The beach is a 15-minute level walk away, and public transport is just moments away on Pittwater Road, making travel around the beaches and into the city a breeze.