Entertainer's Haven in Heart of Dee Why
FIND. In a beautifully maintained block and positioned on the elevated ground floor, this two-bedroom apartment offers up a very generous terrace area, making it an extremely attractive proposition for downsizers, or young families looking for low-maintenance living in a lifestyle locale. Host family and friends at ease or watch the kiddies at play from the living and dining area – this apartment is all about indoor/outdoor living.
• The easy entry into this elevated ground-floor apartment which makes it perfect for young families and downsizers.
• The spacious living and dining area which connects seamlessly to the terrace for both entertaining and watching kids at play.
• The contemporary kitchen with stone counters, glass splash back, gas-cooking and plenty of pantry space on offer.
• A well-equipped laundry which comes complete with wash basin.
• Both bedrooms provide all-important privacy and feature ceiling fans, while the main bathroom features a large ensuite
• The well-maintained main bathroom featuring shower over bath
• Security entry and a secure LUG with visitor parking also on offer
LIVE. This supremely convenient location caters to every lifestyle whim, with bus stops, a multitude of shops and eateries a 5-10-minute walk in one direction, and Dee Why beach a 10 min walk away in the other direction (via a quick shortcut at the end of Hawkesbury Avenue). Leave the car at home for the weekends as you enjoy coastal walks and leisurely breakfasts along Dee Why's popular beachfront strip. And the city commute is a breeze with several express bus services on Pittwater Road.
Size: 129 sqm Internal Incl. terrace, 17 sqm Lock up garage, Total 146 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $980 pq