North facing, spacious and contemporary apartment
FIND. With generous proportions and a bright, sunny appearance, this meticulously renovated apartment sits within a highly sought-after pocket of Dee Why. This is a low-maintenance, spend-nothing home that allows you to access shops, public transport and the beach within minutes, yet it is also a tranquil space that provides peaceful sanctuary at the end of the day.
LOVE. Situated on the second floor of a well-maintained block, this polished home has a long list of enticing attributes that include north-facing living, an over-sized contemporary kitchen, and a lock-up garage with internal access.
• The open-plan living area is perfectly oriented to enjoy the benefits of a northerly aspect, with sunshine that makes its way into the apartment year round.
• Living features easy-care timber floating floors and opens up to a north-facing full-length balcony with a pleasant leafy outlook.
• The master bedroom is queen sized and features built-in storage and lots of natural light, while the second bedroom also includes a set of built-ins.
• The bathroom features a stylish rainfall shower with frameless glass and over-sized marble-look tiles.
• Sitting to the rear of the apartment is an over-sized kitchen that has been renovated with premium contemporary appointments, and features gas cooking, stone counters, a dishwasher, a stylish white-tiled splashback, as well as high-quality joinery.
• Notable extras include an internal laundry room, intercom access, as well as a large garage with internal access.
LIVE. The convenience this central location brings is second-to-none. There is a multitude of shops and supermarkets within a five-minute walk of the front door, or stroll for 10 minutes to the beachfront, where there is a fantastic selection of cafes and restaurants, as well headland walks and one of the best-known surf beaches in the area.