Beachside Living in House-like Apartment with Huge Courtyard
FIND. Boasting 119 sqm of living space including the courtyard, this hedged garden apartment is immaculately presented both inside and out, and with its very own entry, it feels more like a house. Just footsteps to the beach and with near level access, this apartment with house-like proportions will steal the hearts of young families, downsizers and clever investors.
LOVE. The beautifully bright interiors distinguished by a free-flowing floorplan that spills out to your huge courtyard. Your outdoor entertainment will comfortably host friends and family and provide ample space to tend to a low-maintenance garden.
• The generously proportioned and open plan living area with dedicated dining area. Overlooking your garden, the lounge room is beautifully bright and the direct access through large sliding doors ensures indoor/outdoor entertaining is easy.
• A well-equipped kitchen with ample cupboard and benchtop space, stainless steel appliances and stone tops.
• Two double-sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, and positioned well away from the living to guarantee peace and privacy. Leafy outlooks from both windows add to the tranquil ambience.
• The bathroom complete with separate shower and bath, which sits adjacent to your internal laundry room adding further convenience to this home.
• The security car space and security entry intercom in this well looked after and solid block.
LIVE. This highly convenient location delivers immediate access to a wide range of lifestyle conveniences including cafes, restaurants, bus stops, schools, all of which are within footsteps of the front door. Both Dee Why and North Curl Curl Beach are also moments on foot, making sure this home delivers an enviable coastal lifestyle.
Sizes: 119m2 Living space including courtyard, Secure carspace 16m2, Total 135m2
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $974 pq