Sunny ground floor apartment next to park
FIND. Peacefully placed on a quiet and leafy street that sits directly next to Dee Why Oval and within walking distance of Dee Why's vibrant lifestyle hub, this neat two-bedroom apartment offers an enticing opportunity for an investor or first homebuyer. Boasting the coveted ground floor position in a well-maintained block, the apartment features spacious bedrooms and an undercover terrace with a sunny east-facing aspect.
LOVE. Dual access into the apartment is a handy bonus, with access from inside the block as well directly from the street. Step off the terrace and stroll across the road to Dee Why Oval, which offers a serene place for play, exercise and relaxation.
• Combined lounge and dining room that flows out to an undercover terrace.
• Convenient ground floor position with level access from the street.
• Two generous bedrooms with mirrored built-ins and carpet.
• Kitchen with ample counter space and electric cooking.
• The bathroom features a bathtub and separate shower.
• There is a shared laundry and a carport on title.
• In perfect living condition, yet with scope for updates and modernisations should you be looking to add value to the property.
LIVE. This sought-after pocket of Dee Why is peaceful and surrounded by trees. Yet it's just a 10-minute walk into the centre of Dee Why where there is an eclectic selection of restaurants and cafes and a wide range of shops and supermarkets. The beach is also an easy walk or bike ride away, and there are bus stops on Pittwater Road that will take you to Manly or into the city.