Perfect First Beach Pad or Investment
FIND: Just metres from the golden sands of Dee Why Beach, cafes & waterside parks, this elevated apartment in a boutique block of 12, offers up a convenient and low-maintenance lifestyle and stacks up as a fabulous first home or clever investment.
LOVE: The light and bright interiors, which have had a stylish refresh, along with the two balconies this home features, one of which serves the two bedrooms and creates a wonderful cross-breeze.
• A contemporary eat-in kitchen, featuring a generous island bench for easy dining, glass splash back, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher with plenty of space for meal prep.
• Free-flowing floor plan which sees the living room connect to the kitchen and flow out to a balcony for café style dining.
• Both bedrooms feature built in robes and are well-proportioned, with access to a balcony from both.
• A bathroom complete with a bath and the added bonus of having the WC separate – always handy for a two-plus person household.
• A LUG featuring plenty of storage and shelving for storage of boards, water equipment, bikes and other large valuables.
LIVE: Live a relaxed and hassle-free lifestyle. Enjoy the ocean breeze that permeates throughout this home and fall asleep to the soundtrack of the surf with Dee Why Beach just across the road. Also, nearby are parks, buses and schools ensuring this home suits singles, executive couples or a young family looking to live the coastal lifestyle.
Size: Internal Incl. balconies approx. 63 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $706 pq