Over-sized & tranquil apartment with nor-east aspect
FIND. This superb apartment is idyllically positioned on the peaceful ocean-side of Boronia Street, just 400 hundred metres from Dee Why Beach. It boasts an overly generous floorplan, and sunny living spaces that gather light from the north and the east, and flow to a large wraparound balcony with a tranquil, leafy outlook.
LOVE. Set within a well-maintained security block, this outstanding lifestyle location is tightly held and always sought-after, thanks to its tranquil, yet supremely convenient position close to the beach, cafes and restaurants as well as stunning headland walks.
• Light-filled living combines lounge and dining that flows out to a large wraparound balcony with the perfect nor-east aspect and benefits from a private, leafy outlook.
• The large kitchen overlooks the living area and features modern electric cooking, a dishwasher, breakfast bar with seating space for two, as well as ample pantry and bench space.
• Bathroom in great condition with bathtub and separate shower, and recently updated wall tiling.
• Internal laundry room.
• Two queen-sized bedrooms with mirrored built-ins.
• New carpet and fresh paint throughout.
• Set on the first floor of a well-maintained block with intercom access, and communal garden and clothes drying space.
• There is a secure car space on title.
LIVE. This idyllic pocket of Dee Why is perfectly placed to allow immediate access to the beach as well as the vibrant strip of cafes and restaurants along the beachfront. Stunning headland walks are moments away, or if you need to visit the shops, everything you need is in Dee Why's shopping precinct, just a 10-minute walk down the road. Bus stops are a two-minute walk away, or express city bus services are on Pittwater Road.