Perfect Beach Pad in Boutique Block
FIND: This well-proportioned apartment with key updates throughout, positioned just 400 metres from the golden sands of Dee Why Beach. Elevated and in a boutique block of 12, it offers up a convenient and low-maintenance lifestyle with the added benefit of being pet-friendly.
LOVE: The floorplan which delivers a good-sized living and dining domain that flows out to a sunny balcony. The oversized kitchen is a big drawcard and connects seamlessly with your living spaces, making entertaining and everyday living hassle-free.
• Two private and light-filled bedrooms, master with a triple door built in robe – floor to ceiling storage.
• The contemporary bathroom complete with separate shower and bath – a rarity in apartment living.
• The abundance of bench and cabinetry space in the oversized kitchen, where the opportunity to add your own stamp is on offer.
• The outdoor space, a lovely spot to curl up with a book in hand in the afternoon, or enjoy a BBQ with friends and family.
• A LUG featuring a work bench – perfect for those who work with tools or like having a mancave.
• This well-maintained boutique block of 12 apartments where a real community vibe can be felt.
LIVE: An enviable lifestyle with everything you need just footsteps away. Enjoy the ocean breeze that permeates throughout this home with Dee Why Beach just a 2-minute walk away. Also nearby are parks, buses and schools ensuring this home suits singles, executive couples or young families looking to live the coastal lifestyle.
Sizes: Internal incl. balcony 66 sqm, Large Lock up Garage approx. 31 sqm, Total approx. 98 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $339 pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $1119 pq